Make an appointment at the Health Center of your choice:
- By phone: 848-932-7402.
- For information on online scheduling, click here.
- Appointments cannot be made or cancelled via email.
Same day appointments are often available, please call early.
- For information on Secure Email: Click Here.
Tips for making an appointment:
- In an effort to schedule your appointment with the most appropriate provider and for the appropriate amount of time, you will be asked about your problem or concern. We understand that sometimes it is uncomfortable to tell someone else about the reason for your visit, but it is necessary so that you can get the right appointment with the right provider for the right duration of time. If you feel very uncomfortable about this, we suggest using on-line scheduling or stating the reason is for “personal problems”.
- Try to schedule the appointment with the same provider if you are seen more than once. This allows for continuity of care: you get to know your provider and he/she gets to know you.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are late, you may not be seen. (It is often helpful to arrive a few minutes early to be processed into the system).
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call to cancel. This will allow us to use that time for another student who is in need of care. If you made your appointment on-line, you may cancel on-line.
- Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Your student ID
- Your health insurance card
- A list of medications you take including prescription, over-the-counter, herbal products, supplements, birth control and vitamins with dosage and instructions.
- For women, know the first day of your last menstrual period (LMP)